CLICK ON FLYER FOR MORE INFO
|Important Message from Parenting Way:
The phone number for the Boone office is 515-433-4893. Thank you
Parents Anonymous Support Group is held on Sundays from 3:30-5:00pm at 1211 Vine Street. Please call to sign up 255-9490. Thank you
Children In Between must be paid for in advance of the class. Credit or debit card numbers can be taken over the phone, in person AND NOW SECURELY ONLINE RIGHT FROM THIS WEB SITE! Cash may also be paid in our office prior to the class date. Please call before dropping off money. We do not accept checks. Thank you.
Parenting Way, Inc. is a non-profit human service organization that provides parents with expert education and advocacy to build healthy families and strengthen parent and child relationships.
|How we help promote strong and healthy families?
- Educating Parents with Evidence-Based Curriculum
- Supporting Parents, Youth and Children
- Early Childhood Learning
- Beginning School Ready to Succeed
- Empowering Parents in Advocacy and Program Development
- Creating Partnerships that Benefit Families
- Preventing Child Abuse
- Nurturing Healthy Sexual Development
|FREE Love and Logic® Trainings sponsored by Boone Cluster DCAT
- ) Thursday, May 12 in Boone at the Ericson Public Library [Registration Form ]
- ) Tuesday, May 17 at the Dallas County Human Services Campus (25747 N. Ave., Adel). [Registration Form ]
Both are scheduled from 9:30 AM – 3:00 PM.
- There is NO COST to register. Walk-in’s will not be accommodated.
- Registration will be limited to 25 participants at each venue – light breakfast, lunch and snacks will be provided on-site.
- An email confirmation will be sent once registration is received. Please register by Friday, May 6, 2016.
If you plan to attend: Please send me your registration indicating which session (Boone or Dallas) to email@example.com